Tired of juggling tasks and deadlines while trying to maintain the momentum of your brand’s success?
Not to mention staying ahead of your competitors.
It’s hard to remember, but…
The goal isn’t simply to juggle and maintain momentum. The goal is growth.
But with five different programs/systems to manage your marketing strategy, team projects, content schedule, social media and communications—how can you grow?
I mean, really? Especially when you’re spread thin trying to get ahead of the curve. Your attention divided between numerous tasks, without the ability to execute them properly and efficiently.
HubSpot knows your business needs a solution that allows you to simultaneously manage and grow your business while spending less time executing.
HubSpot’s software provides solutions for managing inbound marketing, sales and service-related tasks all within a cohesive platform.
And depending on the extent of tools your business might need, you’re able to choose from free or monthly subscription options for:
- CRM software (free)
- Marketing Hub (free or paid)
- Sales Hub (free or paid)
- Service Hub (free or paid)
Let’s dive into the first component of what Hubspot software provides: Customer relationship management tools.
HubSpot Review: Your CRM Command Center
How to Manage Leads with HubSpot
Ever have a lead fall through the cracks due to a disorganized CRM system?
At its core, HubSpot is a CRM solution tool that allows businesses to oversee all stages of the sales process, so you never lose track of valuable leads.
If the thought of getting yet another software program up to speed gives you a headache, never fear. HubSpot integrates with the following programs:
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn (and more…)
With HubSpot’s customizable sales/leads pipeline, you have complete visibility of each lead’s current stage. And each stage title can be customized (as generally or specifically) to suit you and your team.
With the click and drag function, leads move seamlessly through each stage of your pipeline, making it simple to visualize your active leads.
HubSpot is also a communications hub (pun intended). This software allows you to make calls, email and chat with your leads all in one convenient location. You can also review communication history, so you never lose track of where you last left off with a lead.
Managing and nurturing leads and customers is all good and well, but it doesn’t mean squat if your inbound marketing strategy is in disarray.
HubSpot’s Marketing Hub Software: Inbound Marketing Optimized and Simplified
Not only can you manage all your contacts in HubSpot’s CRM, but it also allows you to manage your content by using their Marketing Hub Software.
Yes, you read that correctly. You can create and edit your company’s blog posts, articles, landing pages, website pages and email campaigns all by using HubSpot’s CMS software.
This means you can also personalize your web content based on who’s viewing the page. Custom-tailored content can be based on a user’s location, source, language, or by any information stored in HubSpot’s CRM.
Whether the individual is a new visitor, an active lead or a current customer, you have the ability to show them specific content all through this CMS software.
Let’s break down the features you can expect to benefit from:
- Content is automatically optimized for all devices (desktop, mobile and tablet).
- Write, format and edit blog posts. Plus, the ability to add comments, share feedback and collaborate with writers and content strategists.
- Build, publish, manage and track social media campaigns all from one convenient location within HubSpot’s CMS.
Marketing Automation and Reporting:
- Web traffic analytics allow you to easily see what’s working and what isn’t from the content output, so you can tweak as needed.
- Content calendar to promote and analyze your blog posts to further optimize which content is generating traffic.
- Get real-time (as-you-type) SEO suggestions to optimize content and get it in front of your target audience.
HubSpot conveniently offers free and paid versions of their software programs, which cater to the solopreneur and smaller businesses or companies with a larger marketing budget.
HubSpot’s Sales Hub Software: Take the Time Suck Out of Sales Funnels
With HubSpot’s Sales Hub Software, you can refine and optimize procedures at every stage of your sales funnel.
Let’s break down the core features you’ll find within the Sales Hub Software:
- The fortune is in the follow-up. Easily prevent prospects from slipping through your fingers by automating follow-up emails.
- Custom templates, email tracking and email scheduling.
- Give your leads the power to schedule meetings with your sales team whenever it suits them. Leads can easily select times made available by you. (Integrates with Google Calendar, Office 365 and HubSpot CRM.)
- Live chat allows you to directly and immediately engage with a lead that’s active on your website.
- Ability to create a queue of sales calls, log calls to your CRM and also record calls.
Sales Automation and Reporting:
- Automate manual and time-consuming tasks like rotating leads, creating deals and tasks through a workflow.
- Create customizable reports and dashboards to produce specific business metrics for your sales teams or high-level executives.
- Integrate with Salesforce.
Pricing packages for the Sales Hub Software are available as a free and monthly option.
HubSpot’s New Service Hub Software
With the rapid growth and advancement of technology, and how it drives the way we do business, many people fear it eliminates the human factor.
In fact, because our world is so tech-driven, consumers are demanding the human element be more prevalent in their interactions with product and service providers.
These statistics speak for themselves:
For this very reason, HubSpot now has a Service Hub Software option to integrate into your business operations.
Here’s a look at the features you can utilize if you choose the Service Hub:
- Universal inbox that receives funneled customer emails and chats allowing your entire team to access and address them.
- Create team email aliases to streamline communications. Incoming messages to specific emails can be automatically routed to the correct ticket dashboard.
- Live chat allows a more customized experience for your customer interactions.
- Ability to create a Knowledge Base for customers to be routed to FAQs which will screen easily solved issues.
Automations and Reporting:
- Design ticket routing, escalations and task creations through this software’s automation system.
- Built-in reporting tools show you knowledge base usage, ticket volume, response time and much more.
- Conversational bots utilize and refer customers to relevant knowledge base documents or will connect them to the appropriate agent for assistance.
Goals and Feedback:
- Ability to deploy surveys to customers and gauge their overall experience interacting with your company.
- Effectively evaluate if your company has achieved specific goals in areas such as ticket response time and more.
Again, pricing for the Service Hub Software is separated into free and monthly payment options.
Is Hubspot Right for Your Business?
At its core, HubSpot is a CRM software program. This means that no matter which “Hub” you decide to go with, all of the CRM features will come with that. Whether your business is product or service focused, if your customer relationship management is abysmal then all the bells and whistles won’t do you a lick of good.
If you’re a one-man-show kind of business, then you may not need the additional features at such a cost. Considering the Marketing Hub Software would be an excellent place to start. However, if you’re operating a small to large team of employees looking to optimize time and spending, then the packages HubSpot offers may be a valuable investment.
Which package benefits your business the most depends entirely on what your needs are as a whole. If you’re truly not sure where to begin, try starting with HubSpot’s Free CRM and explore all it has to offer.
If you found this helpful, then check out CoSpot’s Content Marketer Blog for more tips and tools to help your business thrive.
Lindsey Horton is a Professional Freelance Writer for hire. She specializes in B2B writing such as case studies, white papers, and articles. She helps businesses express vital information concisely and engagingly to their audience.